Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2021
Data security is a top priority for Open Credit Technologies Inc., dba as Heron Data (herein afterwards referred to as “Heron Data”), and Heron Data believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Heron Data’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Heron Data service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
Heron Data is providing this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all of its users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in the below activities will have their user credentials immediately deactivated.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Heron Data's employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Heron Data's physical property or data centers
This policy applies to the Heron Data Application hosted at app.herondata.io and to any other subdomains or services associated with the Heron Data App. We do not accept reports for vulnerabilities solely affecting our marketing website (www.herondata.io) which contains no sensitive data.
Thank you for helping to keep Heron Data and our users safe!
Heron Data is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected].